Friday, October 14, 2005

Zounds, tagged!

Thanks Deals!

The instructions:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence or closest to it.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people.
So, assuming I know how to count, it might be this post, and I'm going to say that the fifth sentence is...

*drum roll*

*envelope handed over*

*envelope opened, presenter stares at card, widens eyes, dons a great, big, stupid smile and says*

When the masters fend off the gangsters in the first big fight scene, I must've been smiling the whole way through.

Clearly, I was speaking on some matter of unbelievable importance, providing piercing insight and razor wit! Of course fortune favors the well-prepared, and I must say that there are none quite so prepared as me. Nosiree...

Anyhoo, I don't really know anyone, so Heather, Chris, Bob-o if you're reading this, you're it!

No comments: